Are you facing any problem in resetting your QuickBooks Desktop Admin Password? Do not worry and read this article to the very end to understand how to use the Automated Password Reset Tool to change the password for your QuickBooks. We recommend getting in touch with the QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330. We can help you in changing the password and also provide you with QuickBooks Training.
Use The Automated Password Reset Tool
- Firstly, download the QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool from the official website. We will be using this tool to reset the QuickBooks Admin password. This tool can work with all the versions of QuickBooks.
- Select the version of QuickBooks desktop that you are using.
- You must be using the QuickBooks version that you used to open the Company data file last time.
- Provide the QuickBooks license number and information about your business which you used while registering it.
- Click on Next.
- Do not add any extension at the beginning or end of the number. If you are utilizing a USA phone number, +1 will be automatically included.
- So choose your Country from the Select Country option and type in the number manually.
- Click on Save.
- If you get this message “details you’ve provided didn’t match” on your screen, login into your Intuit account and ensure that these information are correct:
- user’s name & email address
- Primary Mailing address with zip code
- License number.
- Phone number.
- Choose to Accept the License Information.
- Now, the Automated password reset tool will start downloading. If it does not start, click on Download now.
When The File Is Downloaded
- Go to the download’s folder and open the Automated password reset tool. Type in the taken which you will get on your email.
- Choose the QuickBooks version that you are using from the QuickBooks Desktop Products drop-down menu.
- Click on Browse for Company File.
- Now, choose the Company Data file that you are trying to change the password for.
Note: If you are trying to reset the password for an Accountant’s Copy working file (.QBA), you will have to type *.* to the file name & hit Enter. It shall enable you to see & choose .QBA files.
- Provide the correct Company File Admin User Name. Remember that it is not “admin”.
- Provide the password that you want to choose.
- Confirm the new password.
- Choose Reset Password for finishing the procedure.
How To Contact QuickBooks Support Services?
These are the steps which the QuickBooks ProAdvisors recommend for using the Automated Password Reset Tool. In case, you face any problem while implementing the steps on your desktop for changing the password, get in touch with the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber via their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 immediately.
We can also be contacted via other mediums such as Email support and Chat Support.