QuickBooks is the most used Accounting and Management software which can drastically increase the efficiency and productivity of any organization. It provides multiple Email Integration options for all your Mailing needs. One can use Outlook, QuickBooks Emails or Web Mail for sending and receiving Emails.
If you want to use Gmail or Google Mail for sending and receiving Email then you have to first Set up Gmail using Web Mail. In this article, we will discuss each step while sending Email from QuickBooks using Gmail.
Steps To Send Email From QuickBooks Through Gmail
- Open QuickBooks on your computer.
- Go to Menu and then click on “Edit” button.
- A list will open on the left side of your screen. Click on the “Send Forms” button.
- Now, Click on the “My Preferences” button.
- Navigate to “Auto-check the Email later” and click on the checkbox.
- Open the “Send Email Using” list and select the “Web Mail”. The other options should be unchecked.
- Go to the end of the page and click on “Add” button.
- A box will pop-up on your screen with the name “Add Email Info”.
- Enter your complete Email ID in the space given.
- Select Gmail in the Email provider drop-down list.
- QuickBooks will automatically get the “SMPT Server” details.
- Click on the OK button to save your Email Address.
- The last step involves entering your Gmail Password in the space given.
- Now, you can use QuickBooks to send Reports or Invoices from Gmail.
How to Send an Invoice With Gmail?
Once you are done with setting up Gmail account in QuickBooks, follow the below given steps to send an Invoice with Gmail.
- Create an Invoice for the Client or Customer.
- Make sure the Email address is valid to which you want to send the invoice.
- Click on the Menu icon.
- A preview of the Email will open on your screen. If you want to edit anything, you can do it right now in the preview box.
- You can also check if your Email is correct in the “From” box. You can also add multiple accounts here.
- In the “To” box, you have to add the Email Address of the person you want to send the Email to.
- Now, click on the “Send” button to send the Email.
- You will get a pop-up on your screen which will ask you to enter the Email Information.
- Enter your Email ID and the Email password.
- Click on the OK button.
- The invoice will be sent to your Client.
If you have any query or are facing any technical difficulty, you can simply choose to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number by dialing 1888-380-2330. The call will be directed in the Technical Department of QuickBooks. The Technical Department consists of the most experienced and highly skilled QuickBooks Technicians who have helped millions of Users.