QuickBooks Printer Problems are very maddening and may not be fixed from basic troubleshooting. We are going to discuss one of the easier ways to resolve the QuickBooks Won’t Print issue. All the steps provided in this blog post are easy to implement and tested by the trustworthy QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber.
However, if you do not wish to go through the entire blog post and then repeating the steps on your computer, you can call on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-380-2330.
Resolving Printer issues with QuickBooks can be a tricky task as there are various programs involved in the process. We can check printer-related information which is saved by QuickBooks in a plethora of files. We have to manually go through each of these files and find out the problem. This is a basic guide which can resolve most of the problems that can cause the QuickBooks Won’t Print issue.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Won’t Print Issue?
Repeat the steps on your computer that we have given below to quickly fix the QuickBooks Won’t Print Issue.
- Restart your printer and your desktop.
- Now, verify that the paper tray of the printer is properly installed and the papers in it are organized.
- Now, hit the start button and go to the Control Panel
- Double-click on ‘Printers and Faxes’ menu.
- Right-click on the Printer and choose Use Printer Online.
- Double-click on the printer and then select the Printer icon from the new tab.
- Choose ‘Cancel All Documents’.
- Close all the windows on your monitor screen.
- Go to the Properties of your printer by right-clicking on it.
- Now, Choose Print Test Page.
- When the test page is positively printed, try to print a page by using WordPad.
QuickBooks Printer Setup Won’t Open:
In the scenario, the above-mentioned steps didn’t resolve the issue on your computer and you are still facing the same problem, then you must follow the below-provided steps:
- Rename the QuickBooks QBprint.dp file to testQBprint.dp and try to print a document.
- You can also choose to print document which has the same extensions and are of the same format to check if the problem is with a specific format or extension file.
- Instead of printing all documents at once, try to print in small batches.
- Verify that the printer driver installed on your computer is not outdated.
- Make sure that the printer is on a verified secured network.
- Ensure that your printer is configured and well integrated with your QuickBooks.
Reach Us For Support
If you have gone through all the steps given above in this blog post and the printing issue is still not resolved, then you must immediately contact the highly experienced and Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber. The printing issue will be fixed by them and they can also show you how you can avoid such issues in the future. Simply, call them on their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 which is available 24×7.