Are you looking for solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error?
Errorsupportnumber is the leading source for getting reliable and effective step-by-step guides for manually resolving QuickBooks errors and issues. In this blog post, we are discussing the steps to resolve QuickBooks Unhandled Exception error quickly. Before moving on to the solutions, let us discuss the basics of this software.
QuickBooks is one of the most prominent accounting software which is available in the market currently. There are numerous features and tools which can benefit small and mid-sized businesses. But in some instances, QuickBooks users encounter some errors and issues like the QB Unhandled Exception error. It can be categorized as a technical error and it usually appears while opening QWC file.
What Are The Causes of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error?
It is nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact reason which triggered this error. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of errorsupportnumber believe that the below-given circumstances are the major causes for this error:
- NET Framework: QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error pops-up on your desktop screen when the event handler is unable to catch the error and further prompting for a debugging mode.
- C++ Error: Due to certain C++ errors in your QuickBooks.
- ActiveX Control: You may encounter this error QuickBooks Desktop/Microsoft integration issue
- Java or COM components: Java components not available on your computer or you need to download the latest version of Java components.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error?
The Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of errorsupportnumber recommend the following solutions for fixing this error. You have to be extra careful while implementing the steps as even messing up a single step can cause permanent data damage for your QuickBooks.
We highly recommend that you get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts and let them take care of the error. However, you can also choose to go through the steps and try to resolve this error manually.
- Firstly, you must install the Microsoft Net Framework 3.5 components on your computer. Go to the official Microsoft website for downloading the components.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard. The Task Manager window will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- Go through the processes and select all the processes which you do not need at the moment.
- Click on End Task.
- Now, head to Control Panel.
- Click on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in the installed programs list.
- Click on the Repair button.
- Follow the instructions which appear on your desktop screen.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support Services 24×7
If the QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error still continues to pop-up on your monitor screen then reach out to the QuickBooks Experts. In some cases, the problem is much complex and you cannot resolve it from basic steps of troubleshooting. In this case, the QuickBooks Experts will run their diagnostic tools to find the root cause for the error and then resolve it. The whole process is carried out while making sure that your QuickBooks data and company files are completely safe.
Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to connect with the Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber. We have helped millions of QuickBooks users with such trivial issues irrespective of the QuickBooks platform they are using.
We are the only QuickBooks Tech Support provider that offers QuickBooks Email support and QuickBooks Chat support. Contact us today!