QuickBooks is an accounting and management software which is popular for its easy to use interface and plethora of tools and features. QuickBooks can also be integrated with third-party software to provide its Users with more value. It is an incredible software and the Support services are also top notch. You just must dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts and they will handle the rest. There will be instances where your QuickBooks will crash due to certain glitches and technical issues like the QuickBooks Script Error. But do not worry, after reading this article you will be able to resolve this error.
What is QuickBooks Script Error?
It is a very common error that Users must face and this mostly pop-up on your screen while you are trying to open the QuickBooks application. This issue can hamper your work and can also affect the updating process. You won’t be able to work on your QuickBooks until and unless this error is resolved. You can try to manually go through each of the steps to resolve this error or get in touch with the QuickBooks Specialists.
What are The Causes of The QuickBooks Script Error?
These are the reasons which can trigger this error:
- Your browser configuration is not compatible.
- Your Internet Explorer is not synced with QuickBooks.
- Your Internet Explorer cannot be accessed by QuickBooks.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Script Error?
Follow the given steps to get rid of the error. We highly recommend that you contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Team if you are not a tech savvy person. Even a misplaced comma can cause permanent damage to your QuickBooks.
- Close your Internet Explorer if it is open on your screen.
- Reopen the browser and click on the tool tab to open it.
- Now, select the Internet option to configure your browser.
- Navigate to advance tab and click on it.
- A notification will be displayed on your screen. Delete the Display option and Display box.
- After you are done with the above steps, click on “OK” to apply the changes.
This solution is recommended by Intuit Professionals. In case, the error is not resolved or if you are facing any other issue, simply dial the QuickBooks Support Number at 1877-277-3228 and explain the scenario to the QuickBooks Experts and then they will handle the situation.
You can also report the error using the live chat option on our screen.