QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software its biggest advantage is its user-friendly that allows you to manage your business easily. Sometimes there can be several errors and issues that can be harmful for your business. QuickBooks Registration Crashes error is one such issue that doesn’t allow you to activate or open QuickBooks software. This error occurs while starting up the QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks has various error codes and issues that can occur during various situations. These errors are unavoidable and QuickBooks registration issues are also one of them because these issues don’t allow you to open QuickBooks. This article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Registration Crashes error by manual steps. If you want an instant solution for this registration error then you can contact us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1877-277-3228 toll-free.
QuickBooks Registration Crashes
QuickBooks Desktop software allows you to manage your business and it fulfills all your accounting requirements. Millions of business across the globe that are relying on QuickBooks to manage their accounts. You can install QuickBooks on your PC but in order to use it, you need to activate it using your License Number and Product Number. Registration issues in QuickBooks can be a result of multiple factors and you get the following error message when the error pops up on your screen:
Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet completed. Try to register again to avoid complication.
What Causes The Registration Error In QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks company file has become too heavy and it couldn’t be opened by QuickBooks.
- INI files are either damaged or missing.
- Your hard drive is having some issues.
- Windows or system files are damaged
- The QuickBooks version you are using is outdated.
- Antivirus or firewall software is not allowing QuickBooks to process the online registration process.
- Virus or malware infection has corrupted your QuickBooks and Windows files.
- Installation of QuickBooks is damaged.
Steps To Solve QuickBooks Registration Error
There are two different solutions that can be implemented to resolve this QuickBooks registration error. You need to perform the solutions in the shown order and if the first solution resolves your issue then you don’t have to go to the next solution and you will be able to use QuickBooks without any issue. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Registration Error are as given below:
Solution 1: Uninstall AndRe-install The QuickBooks Software
- Restart your system and then log in you Windows with the user that has administrator rights.
- Press Windows + R keys to get the Run Command on your screen.
- Type in Control Panel in the search area and then click on OK or press the enter key.
- From the Control Panel window, click on Program and Features
- Locate QuickBooks from the list of installed program and click on it.
- Click on Uninstall and then you will get an installation wizard on your screen.
- You will have to options on the window, Repair and Uninstall. You need to click on Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and click on all the positive option and uninstall QuickBooks properly.
- Restart your system to save changes.
- Now, install QuickBooks using a fresh source and then you activate it using Product Number and Licenses Number.
- You should now be able to use the QuickBooks software without any issue.
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks Repair Tool
- Open an internet browser and navigate to the official website of Intuit.
- Go to the download page of Intuit and download the installation file of QuickBooks Repair Tool.
- Install the QB Repair Tool properly.
Important: We don’t recommend you to use any third-party application because it can create various restrictions for QuickBooks and it can also be harmful for your QuickBooks company files.
- Open the tool and then click on Scan to initiate the scanning process.
- Click on OK to the confirmation message and the scan will start scanning all the files and folders of your system.
- Make sure that any other process is running in background. If there are then you need to close then by using the Task Manager.
- The tool will display all the files and folders that are having issues or damaged.
- The error should get resolved now and you should be able to use QuickBooks.
If you still get the same registration error then it is also possible that your QuickBooks Company Files are damaged. To resolve data damage, you need to use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Registration Issues
The provided solutions will be helpful for you and you should be able to resolve the QuickBooks Registration Crashed error. These registration errors can also occur when QuickBooks desktop couldn’t read your license. To get additional information about the license issues, you can refer to QuickBooks Error 3371.
If you couldn’t resolve the QuickBooks Registration Crashes issue by the steps provided in this article then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 and get your issues resolved within few seconds.
Submit your review