QuickBooks comes with hundreds of accounting features that helps you in managing your business. It’s one of the most appreciated feature is that it allows users to print invoices, forms and other important forms within QuickBooks. It saves your precious time because you don’t have to perform a separate process to print your forms and invoices. However, while printing your documents in QuickBooks, you may face several errors and issues that can restrict you from printing from QuickBooks. There are various printing errors and issues generally occurs and restrict you from printing. One such issue is the QuickBooks Printer Library Error that generally occurs when you try to print invoice after creating them. You get the following error message when the error occurs:
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anywayor Cancel to skip printing this form.”
QuickBooks Printer Library Error is a common printing error that can easily be resolved that can easily be resolved by following proper guidelines provided by Intuit. If you are also facing this error then this article can be very helpful for you as we will be providing you the solutions to resolve the QuickBooks Printer Library Error. If you want an instant solution for this error then you can get connected with us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
The error can occur due to various reasons. It generally occur when a font is included on the form but it is not available on your system. Most of the time, the error occurs in the Windows 10 OS. Some of the main causes of QuickBooks Printer Library Error are as follow:
- The font included in the form or invoice is not available on your system.
- The invoice contains mismatched combination of fonts.
- QuickBooks doesn’t support the connected printer.
- Printer driving is either missing or doesn’t have the latest version.
- Computer RAM doesn’t have enough space to process.
How To Resolve Printer Library Error?
- Validate the font included in the Invoice template.
- Open QuickBooks and from the Customers menu, click on Create Invoice.
- Go to the Formatting section and the click on Customer Data Layout.
- Now, click on Basic Customization option
- Navigate to the Change the Font For section and then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Select Font and then tap on the Change Font option
- Now, choose a font type.
- You have to perform the above steps again to change the font for Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels and Total Labels.
- Now, choose the same Font type for every items because if you choose different fonts then you may face the same error again and then click on OK.
- When you are done with verifying the template, try to print invoice again to check if the error is resolved or not.
Reach Us For Support
The steps provided in this article should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Printer Library Error and then you will be able to print your invoices again from QuickBooks. Sometimes you can face this issue if there are some issues with your printer as well because having issues in printers is quite common. If there are some issues with your printer then you can contact your printer manufacturer to provide you the support. However,If there is no issues with your printer and QuickBooks is having the actual error then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 and get an instant solution for all your QuickBooks errors and issues.
Submit your review