QuickBooks POS is a business and financial management software which helps small and mid-sized businesses with their daily accounting tasks such as Payroll, Inventory, Tracking transactions, etc. QB POS makes managing your business extremely easy and smooth. But sometimes QuickBooks users encounter errors like the QuickBooks POS Error 175305. If you are facing this error on your desktop screens then you can get immediate QB support services from the leading QuickBooks Tech Support provider – Errorsupportnumber. You just have to call on the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 to get resolutions and answers for all QB queries.
But first, let us discuss the various aspects of QuickBooks POS Error code 175305 like causes and solutions.
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 175305?
According to the acclaimed QuickBooks experts of errorsupportnumber, these are the major causes for this error:
- You are encountering a Processing error, which is shown in the sending files message box.
- The Windows firewall is not properly configured on your desktop and it is hindering QuickBooks processes.
- You are not logged in as the system administrator.
- The QBT file of your QuickBooks POS has corruption on it.
- You are attempting to send data from a different headquarters.
- The QuickBooks POS is not compatible with your computer. Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
Now, let us dive right into the various solutions for this error without wasting any more time.
How To Resolve QB POS Error 175305?
Solution 1: Identify the Error and change the settings
- First of all, click on the OK button in the error dialog box.
- Now, choose to open View log and search for errors that are listed.
- Move on to the next step.
- Now, open your QB Point of Sale.
- Click on the Edit option. If you are using version 10, click on Filemenu.
- Head to Preferences tab.
- Select Workstation or company.
- Select store exchange preference.
- Ensure that email settings are properly configured on your QuickBooks POS.
- Click on Configure then enter the license number.
- Choose the license number that you entered and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Click on the OK button to save the changes.
- Head to the Edit tab and choose Preferences.
- Select Workstation or Company.
- Go to Store Exchange preference > Configure and the enter your license number once again.
- Click on the Ok button to save the changes.
Solution 2 : Set the Communication Method Configuration
- Go to the File menu and choose your preferences.
- Select company and then click on multi-store option.
- Choose store exchange and enter the current Preferences.
- Mark NOT USED option which are shown on the screen.
- Click on the Save button.
- Open Company preferences.
- Use the original company preference settings.
- Click on the Save button.
Solution 3 : Delete .QBT file
For Headquarter Store
- In this solution, go to C:\ drive from your computer and then click on program Data.
- Head to Intuit > Quickbooks Point of sale > Stexon the server.
- Get rid of the .QBT file.
- Now, you can start the next cycle of Store exchange.
For Remote Store
- Look for the .QBT files in your computer storage.
- Hit the Windows & E keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Go to the Windows Explorer and open the search box hit the Windows+F keys on your keyboard.
- Type in .QBT in the search bar.
- Hit Enter key and get rid of all the .QBT files.
- Implement different store exchange cycle
Technical Support For Error 175305 in QuickBooks POS
We are sure that the above provided solutions helped in resolving the QB POS Error 175305 swiftly. Nevertheless, if the POS error is still appearing on your monitor screen or you have any queries related to the POS errors, then call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 without thinking twice. The support line number is available 24×7 to offer instant QuickBooks support services to QuickBooks POS users.
You can also utilize the QuickBooks Live Chat support services to connect with us. Tap on the QB Chat icon, which is on the bottom-right corner. Enter your information and then click on the submit button. We will start assisting you over the chat.