How to resolve the “QuickBooks Payroll Automatic Shutting Down” Issue?
QuickBooks is a key player in accounting software that efficiently manages all the financial and operational needs of small to medium-size businesses. But sometimes this highly useful software can come across some issues and errors that can hinder your workflow. One of such issues that users face is the QuickBooks payroll keeps turning off. You can keep on reading further to know about the solutions to fix this issue.
Reasons For Quickbooks Payroll Keep Shutting Down?
The following are some of the most common causes because of which your QuickBooks Payroll software automatically shuts down. There is a high possibility that the QuickBooks application and desktop users might face this issue because of some issues related to the QuickBooks software itself or there are chances that your system might not have sufficient space that can cause the software to shut down automatically.
This issue can be easily resolved by simply following the steps given below, and if in case you are not able to solve this issue or might face any difficulty at any given stage then you can always get in touch with the QuickBooks support team at errorsupportnumber +1800-366-1468 to your queries resolved in no time.
How To Resolve Turning Off Pop-up Message Payroll Quickbooks
Steps to Resolve the Issue of suddenly turning off of the QuickBooks payroll application?
With the help of diagnostic repair tool or by uninstalling the software application this issue can be resolved easily. You can simply resolve the issue by following the steps given below depending on the operating system that you are currently using.
- Close all the files and QuickBooks software but ensure that you have saved all your business files before closing.
- Go to the start menu and click on Control Panel
- The users of Windows 10 and Windows 8 can search the control panel in the search button
- The users of Windows 7 and Windows vista can find the control panel icon in the right when you click on the start menu.
- Open the program and features option from the control panel and then uninstall the software application
- If in case you are not able to find it then, open programs and select the features of the program
- Now you have to install the program list and then locate QuickBooks and uninstall it.
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen asking for confirmation, click on the continue option.
- Now click on the finish option and then reboot your system.
While the repairing process the users that have a subscription can see a prompted message from the software application stating ‘The Files are in use’. In this case, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Go to QuickBooks payroll and then locate the “Employee section”
- Go to the menu and then click on the ‘My Payroll Service’
- In the ‘My Payroll Service Tab’ go-to ‘manage service key’
- Now click on the edit option
- Click on Next option
- And finally, click on the Finish option
Once the process is completed you will receive a confirmation message on your screen stating “You have reinstated the latest version of the Payroll and your subscription is authenticated”.
QuickBooks Payroll support service
We hope that with the help of the steps given above you have been able to resolve the issue of the QB Payroll Has Close Suddenly Problem. However, if you are still facing any trouble you can contact the Intuit QuickBooks Proadvisors to get any kind of advice. The support team is 24*7 available to assist you with any kind of issues. You can contact the QB technical support team at errorsupportnumber +1800-366-1468 to get instant solutions.