If you are owning a business that has some employees then you might be aware of the importance of Payroll services. You can pay and manage your employees with QuickBooks only using the QuickBooks Payroll service. QuickBooks Payroll is undoubtedly is one of the best feature or service added to the QuickBooks software that makes managing your business more efficient. However, there can be situations when you find yourself in some errors and issues that can be very frustrating for you. QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is one such error that can hinder your workflow because it restricts you from processing the employee’s paychecks. It generally occurs when you try to send a payroll information or try process a paycheck.
QuickBooks Error 30159 is considered as an uncommon error because it doesn’t pop-up to your screen frequently. However, it doesn’t matter whether it is a common error or not because resolving this error does matter. If you are also getting this error want to resolve it by manual steps then you have landed on the right page as this article will provide you the steps to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159. However, if you require an instant support for all your payroll issues then feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1866-644-7717.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 30159
Symptoms of QuickBooks error 30159 are:
- Current running window of QuickBooks gets crashed
- Error Code 30159 with a description on your screen
- Your system starts to behave in an uncommon manner
- You start getting QuickBooks is not responding message
- Your system responds slowly to your commands
- Other installed programs in your system starts having various issues.
Causes Off QuickBooks Error 30159
Main Causes due to which QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 occurs are:
- Some installation issues with your QuickBooks software
- You do not have a valid subscription of QuickBooks Payroll.
- The earlier update was unsuccessful for the payroll tax table whereas the QuickBooks desktop gets updated.
- Your system files gets corrupted due to virus or malware infection.
- A third-party application has mistakenly removed some important QuickBooks related files or component.
- Inappropriate configuration of firewall settings in your system which is not allowing the payroll process.
- QuickBooks company files or other important files gets corrupted.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 30159?
Resolving QuickBooks Error Code 30159 is no big deal as it can easily be tackled by performing some basic guidelines. But before performing the solution steps, there are two important things that you need to make sure and they are as follow:
- Make sure that you have the latest payroll tax tables. If not then update it first.
- Revalidate your QuickBooks Payroll subscription and if it is not appropriate then you need to purchase a new subscription of QuickBooks payroll.
If you’ve validated the above-mentioned things then you need to move on to the solution steps and steps to resolve the QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 are as follow:
Note: You must be logged in to Windows as an administrator to perform these steps.
- Go to Start menu and then choose All Programs > System Restore
- Click on Restore My Computer from the System Restore window and then click on
- Choose an earlier date to which you want your system to get restored.
Note: The date you select should be the one when you were having this error or any other issue in your QuickBooks Payroll service.
- If you get any confirmation or warning message, just click on Yes to move forward.
- Wait for the process to get finished. It may take some time and your system will restart number of times.
Important: If you are using a laptop then make sure that power cable is plugged in because the process won’t get started until it is unplugged.
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
Note: The file doctor tool basically is used to resolve data damage issues in your QuickBooks software.
- Perform a clean installation of the tool and then run it.
- Tool will scan and troubleshoot all the identified issues. The scan may take up-to 20 minutes.
- Restart your PC to save changes.
Still In Trouble? Contact Us
As we’ve already said that resolving QuickBooks Error 30159 is not that critical. But is can become a bit critical if you don’t fix it in its initial stage. If the error didn’t get resolved as soon as possible then it may become unrecoverable. If you couldn’t resolve the error code 30159 by the provided solutions then you have to get in touch with the QuickBooks Support department. For this, you just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-644-7717 and you will be instantly connected to an Intuit certified ProAdvisor who will help you in resolving the issue.
Submit your review