QuickBooks Has Stopped Working
Sometimes, while emailing a report or while running multiple company files simultaneously, your QuickBooks crashes or closes unexpectedly, creating a lot of inconvenience and leaving you clueless.
QuickBooks crashing is not a pretty thing to deal with as it can bring down your entire work and productivity. In this article, we have outlined various reasons that may lead to this error message and possible ways to fix them. However, if you are new to QuickBooks or are not able to work your way around, it is advisable to seek professional help to avoid further complications. Call us at our QuickBooks customer support number +1877-277-3228 and we’ll provide you professional help and assistance to quickly troubleshoot the issue.
Reasons Behind “QuickBooks keeps crashing” Issue
Before we share the fixes, here are some of the reasons that may lead to this error message:
- QuickBooks driver related issues
- Bad or corrupt data files
- Virus or malware infection
- Damaged Windows operating system
Resolution to the problem
Follow the below-mentioned resolution steps to manually troubleshoot the issue:
Solution1: Close QuickBooks and Restart Again
Sometimes, if you leave your company file in QuickBooks opened (and inactive) for a long time, it may tend to lose connection with your server, making it unresponsive and prone to crash. The simplest way to fix the issue is to close your QuickBooks and restart it again.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks to its Latest Version
- Go to QuickBooks Help menu and click on Update QuickBooks.
- In the Update QuickBooks window, go to Update Now tab.
- Click Get Updates.
- This will download all the current and pending updates.
- Restart your QuickBooks to install the update. While restarting QuickBooks, click on the option to install the new release.
Solution 3: Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool (QBInstall Tool)
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and save it on your Desktop.
- Close all programs.
- Run the QBInstall Tool.
- Once the process is over, restart your computer to ensure that all components have been properly updated.
In case the issue still persists, call QBhelpnumber.com at our QuickBooks support number 1877-277-3228 and allow us t handle this issue for you. Our trained tech experts can help you resolve the issue effortlessly and at the comfort of your home or office. They can also help you upgrade your QuickBooks software version and customize it as per your needs. We assure quality support in the minimum wait time possible.
For instant resolution of all QuickBooks related problems, call now!