Why QuickBooks Files Are So Large In Size?
The QuickBooks accounting software stores all the essential data of your business and it has various tools that allow you to manage your accounts efficiently. QuickBooks is a great software but at the end of the day, it is software which can’t be separated from errors and issues. One such issue is the large file size of QuickBooks that slows down the performance of your QuickBooks software.
Actually, this issue is related to company file that occurs when the company file reaches the maximum limit of storage. QuickBooks works fine until the QuickBooks file is up-to 150 MB. But, as soon as it reaches the 300 MB mark, it starts to work slowly and along with it the performance also decreases. All the tasks related to the QuickBooks software gets affected due to these files. You face issues while performing any transaction, processing payment or generating reports such as Excel or other office file. Sometimes this issue can also lead to the situation when your entire database gets damaged and you won’t be able restore them if you created a backup of your data. To know more about the QuickBooks File Size, you can reach out to the technical support department by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-380-2330.
Why QuickBooks File Taking Too Much Space
QuickBooks stores all your important financial data related to your business which includes a huge amount of data transfer to manage the record of all the transactions, name, account, invoices, receipt etc. The size of the files keeps on increasing whenever you work in your accounts. If you are using QuickBooks from a long time and you didn’t remove the irrelevant files then you may have to face the QuickBooks performance issues. However, You get the option to access the QuickBooks file for 5-10 years but after that you have to perform a cleanup in the data files.
Issues, Problem, Errors Comes Due To Bing Size QuickBooks Files.
- The large data files makes the transaction process slower and sometimes it gets abandoned automatically and you have to face the losses
- QuickBooks starts to crash randomly.
- Risk of losing your important data becomes higher and the worst thing is that you won’t be able to recover it once the data gets damaged
- Due to the large file size, you won’t be able to create backup of your company file because QuickBooks doesn’t allow you to create a backup of heavy files.
- You starts to get unrecoverable errors in QuickBooks
- You starts to get the QuickBooks error code for company file errors such as:
- QuickBooks Error 6150
- QuickBooks Error 6189, 816
- QuickBooks Error 6189, 77
- QuickBooks Error 6130
- QuickBooks Error 6143
- QuickBooks Error 6000, 308
- QuickBooks Error 6190, 816
- QuickBooks Error 6176
- QuickBooks Error 6000 77
- QuickBooks Error 6147
- QuickBooks Error 6175
- QuickBooks Error 6105
How To Fix QuickBooks Desktop Performance Issues Due To Bigger Size Of QuickBooks File?
There are multiple ways to run QuickBooks run smoother and never face any issues due to file sizes. Connecting with the QuickBooks Enterprise Terminal Service is considered as the best solution among all because these terminal services keep your data on a terminal server and runs on the terminal server. The configuration of your system doesn’t affect the QuickBooks software because now the data is terminated to a server. If the issue still persists then you can try to upgrade the configuration of the hardware and software of your system.
- Condense/Archive Or Data File Clean Up: You can reduce up-to 700 MB storage space if you are on the 2012 or earlier version of QuickBooks. You need to follow the clean up tool and for this you need to go to File > Utilities > Clean up Company Data.
- Start With New Data File: If the issue is still around then you need to create a new QuickBooks Company file by cloning the earlier translation. Before you do this, you need to validate all the transactions, all the account receivable and account payable and then remove all the irrelevant transactions.
- File Conversion Services: You can contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Phone Number to avail data conversion services.
- Start With New QuickBooks: Uninstall the existing QuickBooks software in your system and then install a fresh QB software or you can also go for QuickBooks Cloud Hosting ask the ProAdvisors to transfer all your data to the cloud.
Technical Support & Help QuickBooks File Size Issue
Go through the entire article properly and hopefully at the end of the day, you will be able to resolve your large company file size issues for sure. However, if the issue was there in your QuickBooks from a long period time then there are possibilities that the issue could not resolved manually. In such situations, you need to get in touch with QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to get your issues resolved instantly.