QuickBooks comes with variety of accounting features that helps you in managing your account with ease. One of the best features of QuickBooks is the Payroll services that users get with the QuickBooks desktop application. However, you will have to purchase to separate subscription to purchase it but it is worth your money.
QuickBooks Payroll helps you in paying your employees and makes a complex task easy. Intuit releases regular updates for QuickBooks and QuickBooks Payroll tax tables and it is highly recommended to download every update. However, sometimes you can face several issues while updating the QuickBooks Payroll tax table updates such as QuickBooks Error PS077. It basically restricts the update process and throws an error message.
This article will help you to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code PS077 with some manual and basic solution steps. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 is you want an instant solution for your QuickBooks Payroll issues.
What Is QuickBooks Error PS077?
QuickBooks Error PS077 basically is a payroll update error that hinders the update process whenever you try to update payroll tax tables and shows QuickBooks Error PS077 & PS032 along with an error message:
“QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update”.
The error code PS077 signifies the following things:
- QuickBooks Desktop installed on your system is not registered to Intuit.
- QuickBooks company files or some configuration files are damaged.
- Invalid or corrupt Tax Table
- Incorrect billing information of your payroll subscription
- Your payroll subscription has expired
How To Resolve The Issue?
QuickBooks Error PS077 is a common update error that can easily be resolved by following some proper guidelines and solution steps and they are as given below:
- Verify your QuickBooks and payroll subscription and make sure QuickBooks is properly activated on your system.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks desktop. If you are not the upgrade it to the latest release or call us at QuickBooks Upgrade Support Number +1877-277-3228.
- The billing information of your subscription should be up to date.
If the error is still around then follow the given below steps:
- For Windows 7, 8 and Vista users:Try to turn off the User Account Control and then try to install updates for your payroll tax tables.
- The license number and Product number of your QuickBooks subscription should be accurate and you can check that by following ways:
- Open the QuickBooks program and from being on the home page, press the F2 key from your keyboard.
- This will open the Product Information window. Note down your license number and product number.
- Click on OK to close the window.
- You should know which version of QuickBooks you are using.
- If the QuickBooks version installed on system for QuickBooks software then carry out the clean install of QuickBooks software in the Selective Startup mode.
- If there are multiple installations of QuickBooks of different versions then you will have to uninstall one of them:
- Locate and uninstall the older version of QuickBooks
- Reset the latest update of QuickBooks
- Try to update QuickBooks payroll again.
- Log in to the Windows as an admin and then try to update tax tables.
- Resolve the possible data damage in your QuickBooks company files using the Verify & Rebuild data.
If all these steps couldn’t resolve the error then it is possible that installation of QuickBooks is damaged. Now, you will have to uninstall QuickBooks and then install QuickBooks software using a new CD or downloaded installation source.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payroll Issues
The provided solutions should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error PS077 and you should now b able to update QuickBooks Payroll tax tables properly. Sometimes, the error can occur in situations when it can’t be resolved manually. Usually, resolving this error in multi-user mode is a bit complex and you can face several other issues as well while trying to resolve it. If you are facing any kind of issue then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 and get your issues resolved in no time.
Submit your review