Intuit claims that QuickBooks is an error-free Accounting and Financial management software and we all know that it is not true. If it were true, you would not be reading this article. QuickBooks often falls prey to errors like the QuickBooks Error C=343 which is part of the C series of errors. In this article, we will be talking about what causes this error to show up on your screen and how you can fix it.
You can also call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1866-644-7717 of errorsupportnumber and ask the QuickBooks Experts to fix the error or you.
Causes Of The QB Error C=343
- The MsXML Services .dll file is damaged, missing or unregistered.
- You are using an out-of-date version of QuickBooks.
Other Errors That You Can Face
- QuickBooks Error C=1
- QuickBooks Error C=51
- QuickBooks Error C=32
How To Resolve The QuickBooks Error C=343?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of errorsupportnumber recommend three solutions for fixing this error. For some people, the first solution itself fixes the error while for some people the third solution will fix it. So it is important that you go through all the solutions one at a time and then check if the error is fixed.
Solution 1: Verify If Your QuickBooks Is Up-to-date
- Open QuickBooks on your screen and press the F2 key on your keyboard.
- Check if there are any updates to be downloaded.
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest release.
- Open QuickBooks again and check if the error has been fixed. If the error is still on your screen then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Record The Files Of MSXML.DLL
If you are currently using your QuickBooks on a 32-bit Operating system then follow these steps:
- Open the Run window on your screen. Press Windows+R key on your keyboard to do that.
- Type Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll in space for search and then enter.
- The files will start getting registered and once the process is completed will receive a message: which shows in the end “Succeed.”
- Reboot your workstation and reopen your QB to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
If you are currently using your QuickBooks on a 64-bit Operating system then follow these steps:
- Open the Run window by pressing the Win+R key on your keyboard.
- Type cmd and click on Ok.
- Again, type CD\ this will take you to C: drive.
- Type CD – windows – syswow64 and then click on Ok.
- Type Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll and then hit enter.
- Type Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll and again hit enter.
- When the registration has successful, restart your QuickBooks application.
If this step didn’t resolve your QuickBooks issue, then follow the next solution.
Solution 3: Uninstall The MSCML.dll Files and Reinstall It
- Go to the official website of Microsoft and then the Microsoft Core XML files download page.
- Install the MSCML.MSI file.
- Open the msxml.msi by double-clicking on it and follow the instructions that appear on your monitor screen.
- Restart the QuickBooks Application.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support Services
If the error c=343 is still not resolved then immediately get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and explain the situation to them.
It is possible that your QuickBooks has been damaged and that is why it cannot be fixed from basic troubleshooting. Call us today as it can cause more damage to your QuickBooks Company file.