If you have been searching to find a way to fix the QuickBooks Error C=1304 then you have reached on the right website. In this blog post, we will show you how you can fix this error and get back to work. There are three solutions for this error which we have mentioned below.
However, if you are short on time and are looking for a quick fix then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1877-277-3228 and ask the QuickBooks Experts to fix the issue for you.
This is an Installation Error which means that this error is triggered while installing QuickBooks on the computer. But it can also be triggered while Updating QuickBooks To The Latest Release. In both the cases, you can follow this article to resolve the error.
What Are The Causes Of The QuickBooks Error C=1304?
- Your CD Drive is not functioning properly.
- The CD that you are using for installation is damaged or corrupted.
- You do not have the Microsoft .NET Component on your workstation or it is damaged.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error C=1304?
The QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber have found that this error can be fixed from any of the three solutions mentioned below. There is not a single solution that will work for everybody. Follow the steps mentioned in the first article and see if the error has been fixed. If the error is still on your screen, try the second solution and then third.
The Error message which comes on your screen will be:
“Error writing to file(filename)”
Other Errors That You Can Encounter
- QuickBooks Error C=9
- QuickBooks Error C=21
- QuickBooks Error C=342
Solution 1: Use Installation CD
- Insert the CD which contains the QuickBooks Installer.
- Exit the Installer window if it opens automatically on your screen.
- Copy all the files in the CD.
- Create a new folder on your desktop and then paste the files in the folder.
- Look for the setup file in the folder and open it.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation then restart your computer.
- Check if the error is fixed or not. If the error is still on your screen then go to solution 2.
Solution 2: Manually Restoring Your System
- Log in as the System Administrator on your computer.
- Go to All Programs > Accessories > System Tools and then click on System Restore.
- Now, choose “Restore my computer to an earlier time.”
- Follow the instructions on your screen and provide appropriate responses.
- Wait for the process to finish and then restart your computer.
Solution 3: Use Reimage Repair Tool
This is a tool which is free to download and can remove all unwanted or malicious content from QuickBooks.
- Download the tool from the official website and then install it on your computer.
- Run the tool and scan your QuickBooks for issues.
- Click on Repair button so that the tool can start fixing all the issues.
- All the issues will be fixed and you will be able to use your QuickBooks now.
How To Get Support Services For QuickBooks?
If the error C=1304 is not fixed or if you have any question on your mind associated to QB then simply dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 and talk to Intuit Certified QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber. The Experts are capable of fixing all sorts of QB Errors and that too with minimum error resolution time.