QuickBooks Error 4120 is one of the most common errors in the QuickBooks. It is a runtime error and occurs when the QuickBooks software fails to start or crashes while it’s running. You get the following error message along with the error code 4120:
Error 4120: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We, at errorsupportnumber.com are capable of resolving all possible errors and issues that can occur in the QuickBooks software. This article will help you in resolving the error code 4120 in QuickBooks. You can also contact us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1866-644-7717 for instant QuickBooks support.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 4120
- Running program crashes suddenly
- Running a particular program showing the error code 4120 repeatedly
- QuickBooks stops responding
- QuickBooks keeps aborting
Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 4120
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks installation
- Corrupt QuickBooks company files
- Recent changes in the Windows Registry files
- Some important QuickBooks related files or folders were deleted mistakenly.
How To Resolve The Error Code 4120 In QuickBooks?
Solution 1: Disk Cleanup
- Go to the Start menu and in the search field, type Command
- Now, hold down the CTRL + Shift and hit Enter
- Click on Yes if you get a confirmation message
- Type Clean Manager and press Enter
- Now, the disk cleanup will start diagnosing your data
- Click on all the appropriate check boxes that you want to clear
- Click on OK
- Once the process finishes, try to open your QuickBooks software
Solution 2: QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- Download and install the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool
- Close all the running processes using the Task Manager
- Run the connection diagnostic tool and it will automatically detect and troubleshoot the identified issues.
- Once the process finishes, restart your system
- Now, try to open the QuickBooks software to see if the error is resolved or not.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Run Time Errors
The provided solution steps will help you in resolving the error code 4120 easily. However, if you are still encountering the same issue then we recommend you to get in touch with QuickBooks ProAdvisors through the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.