QuickBooks is a powerful business accounting software that empowers you with the ability to manage all your accounting tasks like a pro. However, like all other software and applications, there are chances that you might encounter issues and error messages while working on QuickBooks too. Issues and error messages with your QuickBooks Accounting software usually occur if your Windows operating system is corrupted.
One such error message that you might face while using QuickBooks is Error 1935. This error occurs when you are trying to install QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise on your computer and can show up in either of the two forms:
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly
Reasons Behind Error 1935
You may receive this error message if:
- Your Microsoft .NET Framework system files are being used by another user.
- Your antivirus or antispyware software is interfering with the software installation.
- Your .NET Framework is not installed, damaged, or preventing the installation.
Resolution to the Issue
Solution 1: Update Microsoft .NET Framework to its Latest Version
- Go to the Microsoft.NET Framework website.
- Click on web installer.
- Carefully read the instructions and install .NET Framework accordingly.
- Restart your computer and verify that the issue has been resolved.
Solution 2: Repair your Current Version of .NET Framework
- Download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Run it on your computer to automatically detect and remove all issues and error messages.
- Restart your computer to apply all changes.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks Programs Associated with Error 1935
- Click on the Start button to go to Programs and Features.
- Now click on the Control Panel.
- Click Programs and then click Programs and Features.
- Under the Name column, locate QuickBooks Error 1935-associated programs.
- Click on the QuickBooks-associated entry and click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully uninstall all Error 1935-associated programs.
- Now reinstall the programs again to fix the issue.
You can also fix QuickBooks Error 1935 by manually repairing your Windows registry. However, it is advised to carry out the process only under expert supervision and guidance as it may lead to irreparable changes in your computer. You can dial our toll free QuickBooks technical support number +1-888-396-0208 to get in touch with our support specialists. They can quickly identify and repair all issues leading to Error 1935 and can help you get going. We provide round the clock support and assistance and assure guaranteed resolution of all QuickBooks related problems in minimum wait time possible. For instant help and support, call us now!