QuickBooks is definitely one of the most used accounting & bookkeeping software that is designed to manage budding businesses along with large corporations. There are various features in the QB software that can save a large chunk of your accounting and financial management time. There are more than 10 million users who are using QuickBooks Software to managing their work. But, QuickBooks also has some issues and errors that can trouble you when you are working. QuickBooks Error 15218 is one those errors and can occur while updating your QuickBooks software or the payroll application.
QB Error Code 15218 usually appears on your screen when the settings of Internet Explorer are not configured. When you download any data from the official website of Intuit, the software attempts to confirm the data integrity by the digital certificates.
Why Does QuickBooks Error 15218 Occurs?
There might be different factors that can cause QuickBooks Error 15218. Some of the big reasons behind the error are mentioned below:
- Settings of Internet Explorer are incorrect.
- The .ND file is either damaged or corrupt.
- Firewall is not allowing QuickBooks to update.
- Problems with the QBFC monitor services.
The error takes place when the QuickBooks software due to some technical issues does not confirm the digital certificates. If you want to know more about the QuickBooks software, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15218?
If you are facing this error while updating the software then you can troubleshoot it. All you have to do is just to follow the below-mentioned steps and you will be to fix it:
Solution I: Configuring the Internet Explorer
- Run your computer and sign in to the windows with Administrator rights.
- Access Internet Explorer.
- Head to the internet options in Internet Explorer.
- Add the following websites in the Trusted site’s options
- Reboot your system.
Solution 2: Clean your install QuickBooks Software
- Access your computer and sign in to the windows with Administrator rights.
- Open the Run command by pressing CTRL + R key.
- Type cpl in the search field and press the Enter key.
- Press the Windows key + R key from your keyboard, then select the QB 20xx CD from the list available and choose the uninstall option.
- Insert the QB 20xx CD in the CD drive and Reinstall the QuickBooks software.
- Reboot your system when the installation gets complete.
QuickBooks Technical Support
You will be able to solve QuickBooks Error 15218 if you follow all the steps mentioned by our ProAdvisors appropriately. In case, you are unable to solve the error or you are facing any problem while resolving it then you can contact our experts. All you have to do is just dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 and talk to our highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors to get the QuickBooks Error Code 15218 fixed.