QuickBooks is a very popular accounting software introduced by Intuit. It was being created for small and mid-sized company owners. Many owners and accountants use QuickBooks accounting software because it is affordable and user – friendly. Intuit also releases regular updates for QuickBooks software to add latest features, fix bugs and errors. But, you can still face some issues in it and QuickBooks Error 15201 is one of such errors.
If you want to resolve QuickBooks error code 15201 then errorsupportnumber is the platform where you can get rid of these types of errors by following some simple and easy steps appropriately. In this article, our Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are providing you some solutions to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 15201.
You can also contact our QuickBooks experts at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1866-644-7717 and get assistance from them.
Why Does The Error Code 15201 In QuickBooks Occurs?
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 15201 are as given below:
- Corrupt installation of the software
- Computer got attacked by virus or malware
- Windows Registry files are corrupted
- Antivirus is restricting the QuickBooks update process
- QuickBooks files are Damaged
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15201?
Steps to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 15201 are as given below:
Solution 1: Install Digital Signature Certificate
- Open the Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks
- Search the exe file and tap on it
- Tap on Properties option from the list
- Navigate to the Digital Signature tab and ensure that the Intuit, Inc. id is checked in the signature list
- Tap on Details
- Tap on View Certificate
- Tap on Install Certificate
- Tap on Next and keep repeating it until you get the Finish button
- Tap on Finish
- Now, restart your system and then run QuickBooks again
- Try to update the software and if you are still facing the error then try the other solution.
Solution 2: Configure Windows Firewall Settings
There might be a strong possibility that the Antivirus program or firewall settings are trying to stop your internet connection and that’s why you are not getting your updates. To fix this issue, we are recommending you to deactivate the antivirus program and windows firewall and try to update. You can also change the settings of the firewall to give permission to the connection.
QuickBooks Technical Support
If you are still unable to update your QuickBooks, then you have to uninstall the software and install it again. Make sure that you reinstall QB in selective startup mode and then download the updates if available. If the error still persists then contact our highly experienced QuickBooks technical experts of errorsupportnumber. You can call at our 24×7 toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get assistance from the technical support team.