QuickBooks is amazing accounting software that serves small and mid-sized businesses. Intuit claims that you can automate all the mundane and repetitive tasks like inventory management, payroll, and cash flow management. But we cannot ignore the fact that QuickBooks also runs into errors and issues like the QuickBooks Error 1014.
When you encounter the QB error 1014, your QB becomes unresponsive, and you will not be able to work on it.
But you do not have to worry about this error anymore as in this article, we will show you exactly how you can manually resolve it. The Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of errorsupportnumber recommend that you let experts take care of this error. We understand that not everyone is not versed in the technical nuances and can get confused while implementing the steps. Therefore, call the toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1888-380-2330 and get instant resolutions.
What Is QuickBooks Error 1014?
QuickBooks Error Code 1014 pops-up on your monitor screen when you run into the cache issue. Your QB will start getting slower and will take more time while opening company files, especially in Multi-user mode. The error message on your screen will be:
“Error Message: Not able to upload your data, possibly due to an issue with the company file. Please use the Verify-rebuild option in QuickBooks to fix this problem.”
Causes of QB Error Code 1014
Some of the common causes of this error code are as given below:
- Corrupt installation of the QuickBooks on your computer system.
- The QuickBooks company files on your desktop are damaged or corrupted.
- Virus or malware attack on your QB database.
- Accidentally deleting important files or programs related to QuickBooks.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1014?
You must fix this error as soon as possible because your QuickBooks can get damaged. Follow the steps given below to manually fix this error.
Solution 1: Resolving Error Through The Automatic Updates
- First of all, log in on the computer server where you have hosted your company files.
- Search for the INI file and right-click on it.
- Add the part with the selected value.
- Now, save the file.
- Check if the error is fixed or not.
Solution 2: Fix Error Through The Automatic Updates
- Open the cache settings.
- Open the Run utility by pressing Win+R key on your keyboard.
- Click on the text field and type CMD, hit enter.
- The command prompt screen will open on your screen.
- Type “stop net QuickBooks DBXX” and hit enter.
- All the settings will be saved in the windows registry.
- You can modify the settings if you want.
- Key location where HKEY _ LOCAL _ MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Current Control Set \ Services \ QuickBooksDBxx \ Parameters and the currently available value may be like – n QB _ SERVER _ NAME -qs – gd ALL -gk all – gp 4096 – gu all – ch 256M – c 128M …
- Save the current settings.
- Open your QB software and attempt to open the company file.
QuickBooks Technical Support Services
The above-mentioned steps will enable you to fix the error code 1014 on your desktop. In the case, if the error still appears on your desktop then get in touch with the QuickBooks Support team of errorsupportnumber by dialing QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 immediately.