QuickBooks is the top accounting software which has helped millions of small businesses to grow. QuickBooks comes with many highly useful features and tools and it can also work with third-party applications to provide Users with value. QuickBooks can easily integrate with Outlook or WebMail using which Users or Business Owners can easily communicate with their Clients.
But to use this feature the Email should be configured properly so that it can work with QuickBooks. In this article, we will tell you how you can set up your Email on QuickBooks when you are using a Desktop.
If you get any error on your screen while you try to use or setup Email like “QuickBooks Gmail not working”, then we must first make sure that Gmail is compatible with your current version of QuickBooks.
We are now going to set up QuickBooks Email using any mailing service such as Gmail, Outlook or Webmail.
QuickBooks Email Setup on Outlook/Gmail
You must have an Email Profile on Outlook or Gmail before you can integrate it with QuickBooks. If you already have an Account on any of the platforms then you can skip this step and go straight to Configuration part.
Keep this information handy before setting up Outlook or Gmail Email preference. If you do not have this information, you can contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for the same.
- Address of Incoming Email Server
- Types of Incoming Email Server
- Address of Outgoing Email Server
If you have the above-mentioned information, you can now set up your Email preference on your QuickBooks Desktop.
Steps on How To Set Up Email in QuickBooks
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Navigate to Edit Menu.
- Go to Preferences > Send Forms > My Preferences.
- Look for the radio button for Outlook and click on it.
- Now, click on Okay to close the window.
If you have gone through all the steps, your Email should be setup now.
Set Up Webmail in QuickBooks
One can also use Webmail service to set up their Email. Webmail service is further divided into Secure WebMail and Regular WebMail. You can choose any one of them.
Follow these steps for Secure Web Mail and QuickBooks Email Setup:
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Click on Edit Menu.
- Go to Preferences > Send Forms > My Preferences > WebMail and then click on “Add.”
- Select your Provider from the drop-down list that will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Email ID and click on the “Use Enhanced Security” option.
- Click on Ok.
- Sign in into your Intuit Account.
- Give Intuit access and log in into your Webmail.
Regular WebMail and QuickBooks Email Set Up
- Navigate to Edit menu.
- Go to Preferences > Send Forms > WebMail and click on Add.
- Fill in the information asked on your screen.
- Click on “Ok”.
Still Facing Any Problem While Setting Up Your Email?
Immediately dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number at 1888-380-2330 and talk to one of our QuickBooks Specialists. They will run a deep scan on your QuickBooks Database to find out why you are facing such a problem and then fix it for you. Our QuickBooks Experts have decades of experience in dealing with such problems.