QuickBooks has become the first choice for all sizes of businesses be it small or large when it comes to Finance and Accounting. QuickBooks helps you with handling of Invoices, Tax Tables, Pay Slabs, W2’s and a lot more.
There have been instances when people had to deal with Errors or Issues with their QuickBooks. These Errors or Issues come into your QuickBooks when you try to change the default settings of your QuickBooks or they might come due to a certain Power or Network Failure. All the Errors are fixable if you have the right knowledge for it. Recently our Users have reported that they have faced Email Invoice Errors and are looking for a way to deal with them so that they can focus on their Business.
What is QuickBooks Invoice Error?
It is a well known fact that QuickBooks uses third party applications to process Email invoices. Outlook is used by QuickBooks to help you communicate with your Clients and Employees. The reason for which you might be facing this problem could be due to Outlook or QuickBooks Servers or both.
Resolving QuickBooks Invoice Error
If you want to get rid of the QuickBooks Invoice Error follow the below given steps. The first step that you have to perform is to find out the inception point of this error. Try to find out when did you start getting this error and what changes did you make into your QuickBooks in the recent past.
This error may be coming due to any of the following reasons:
- Damaged Outlook Installation
- Damaged QuickBooks Installation
- Sending Email through QuickBooks while Outlook is running in the background
- Your MAPI32.dll file is damaged
- QuickBooks running as an Administrator
- Email Settings are Incorrect
Fixing the Error
There are multiple solutions for this problem.
- Select Compatibility Tab in QuickBooks Properties after Right clicking on QuickBooks icon.
- If the Run this program as Administrator is selected deselect it.
- Click on Okay, Exit QuickBooks and then Reopen it.
Solution 2: Repairing MAPI32.dll
- Close all programs that are open on your screen and in the background as well.
- Go to C:\Windows\System32.
- Run Fixmapi.exe file and follow the instructions onto your screen.
- Restart your computer.
- If this doesn’t repair your MAPI32.dll file follow the steps given below
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033.
- Rename MAPI32.dll to MAPI32.dll.OLD
- Then Restart your computer
- Run Fixmapi.exe again
- Once Fixmapi.exe finishes running, restart your computer once again.
Solution 3: Make sure that your Email preference is correct in your browser.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools.
- Select Internet options.
- Select Program.
- Look into the default program and make sure it is opted as Outlook if you use Outlook or Outlook express if you use Outlook express.
- Apply the new settings and restart your QuickBooks.
These steps should be enough to resolve your QuickBooks Email Invoices Error. If you are still facing the same error, you can dial the QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1866-644-7717. You will be assisted by the QuickBooks Experts.
Dial QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1866-644-7717 to connect to one our experts and get solutions to all of your QuickBooks Errors and Issues and get back to business as soon as possible.
Get Payroll Support Number: You can get the best QuickBooks Payroll support phone number instantly by calling us anytime. Our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-866-396-0208 experts are available 24 x 7 to resolve all the technical issues related to the QuickBooks Payroll.