The number one accounting software QuickBooks developed by Intuit is the first choice of individuals and businesses to manage all the financial and operational needs. However, the most efficient accounting software QuickBooks can sometimes may come across some errors that can hinder your workflow. These errors can occur at any stage of the process such as you might notice when you are trying to update any of your QuickBooks products. These update errors in QuickBooks can occur at any given point of timer or stage while you are updating the QuickBooks. QuickBooks by Intuit keeps updating frequently to new versions released to add more user-friendly tools and features to already existing effective elements. The last version that Intuit has released is QuickBooks 2019 version. You can perform the given steps to fix the errors manually or you can directly contact the QuickBooks Technical support team to resolve any of your issues related to QuickBooks instantly.
Main Causes For QuickBooks Desktop Update Errors:
- Your internet connectivity is slow or poor.
- Your firewall settings or internet security settings are restricting the QuickBooks from updating
- Multiple processes are running of QuickBooks on the same computer.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop Update Errors:
You can easily fix the QuickBooks update errors by performing the steps and guidelines given below. You need to keep in mind the three causes explained above before performing any step. This will help you to understand the problem more clearly.
Internet Connectivity is Poor:
To begin the updating process it is necessary to check your internet connectivity is good. Once you have checked the performance and speed of your internet connection you can continue with the updating process.
Method 1- You first need to check the system date and time
- Go to the clock at the bottom right corner and right-click on it
- Now click on the Adjust Date/Time option to make changes if any
- Click on the change date and time
- Now choose the correct date and time
- Click on OK
- Now close the QuickBooks and then open it again.
- Now once again update the QuickBooks
Method 2- Check internet connectivity:
- Go to internet browser and then open the website getsupportnumber.com and check your internet connectivity
- Click on Help, then internet connection setup
- Go to Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to create connectivity when the application access the internet. Then click on it.
- Now select the option Advanced Connection Settings
- Then click on Ok option and then on Done
- Now once again try to update the QuickBooks software
- While using the dial-up connection the least internet speed is 28.8 KB/s to start the updating process.
- In case you are using a downloading accelerator then you have to disable the software while updating.
Check your Internet Security or Personal firewall settings
Check your internet security settings to ensure that you have not restricted the internet security or personal firewall settings as it might result in preventing your updating process. Along with this, you need to check the configuration of your internet security and firewall software. Ensure to enable the access of Ports 80 and 443 for the following files:
Please note that the Intuit can not provide the support to some firewall settings as there are many firewall programs available.
Multiple processes of QuickBooks on the same system:
This error can also occur in case of Multiple items of QuickBooks desktop are running for the same version and year installed simultaneously in the same system. This process can be a bit confusing for installing updates. To fix this error you have to update the QuickBooks software manually. If in case you still face any issue while resolving this error you can always dial the toll-free number to get in touch with QuickBooks highly experienced Technical support experts. You can get in touch with the experts at our errorsupportnumber +1800-366-1468 to get instant assistance.