QuickBooks comes with various important features that allows you to manage your business well. One of the most important feature of QuickBooks is the QuickBooks Bank Feeds services in which you can add your bank account in QuickBooks and then use it for transactions. However, sometimes you can face several issues as well such as the QuickBooks Bank Feed Not working issue. It is a bank feed error that generally occurs when you try to process a transaction.
This article will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working issue with manual steps. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1877-277-3228 to get an instant solution for your QuickBooks issues.
Causes Of QuickBooks Bank Feeds Error
Some of the most common causes of QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working issue:
- The particular bank is not supported by QuickBooks.
- You tried to import transactions that are more than 90 days old.
- Unstable internet connection.
- You bank site is having some issues.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Not Working Issue
- Login to your QuickBooks company file.
- Go to Banking > Bank & Credit Cards.
- Choose the bank account from which you want to download transactions.
- Click on Update.
If you still not able to resolve the issue then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
In this step, you need to download the bank transaction manually from your bank’s website. Once you downloaded, you will be able to import then into QuickBooks. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Bank Account and try to download the transaction to your computer
Note: You can import only 350 KB at once and you have to make sure that it is less than 350 KB.
- If the downloaded transaction size is more than 350 KB then you have to manage the date range of the transactions.
- Choose the supported file types:
- QFX (i.e. Quicken) files
- QBO (i.e. QuickBooks Online) files
- OFX (i.e. Microsoft Money) files
- CSV (i.e. Comma Separated Values) files
- Note the name of the file and its folder location.
Steps to manually upload the QBO company files
- From the Banking menu, go to File Upload.
- Select the Upload transactions manually
- Click on Browse and then select the transaction files you downloaded.
- Click on Next.
- Now, choose the QuickBooks account and then select the account where you want to feed the files
Note: To set up an account, you need to click on Add New and then enter the details of your account that you want to add.
- Click on Next.
- Once the process finishes, click on Finish to complete the process.
Resolve QuickBooks Banking Errors
The provided solutions should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working issue. You should now be able to use the Bank Feeds in QuickBooks. In case, if you could not resolve the issue manually or you have some doubts in the solution steps, you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1877-277-3228 to get an instant solution for all your QuickBooks issues.
Submit your review