QuickBooks is no doubt the top software for Accounting and Management purposes but the issues which pop-up on while using the software cannot be just ignored. It is not only time consuming but also very annoying to manually fixing the errors or issue. What most people do not know that there is a Support line number which is active 24 hours of the day to help out Users who are stuck on such problems.
You simply have to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
The Error Message On Your Screen Will Be:
“Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. There is no row at position X.”
How To Resolve Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled exception has occurred?
Most people never really get into this stuff as it is a bit on the technical side and does not really affect their business directly. However, every once in a while, you should get your QuickBooks scanned for any underlying issues or problems so that they can be fixed before they become a major issue for you. To get your QuickBooks Scanned you have to call on the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number. You can also try to fix the .Net framework issue in QuickBooks manually by following this guide. Make sure that Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 component is installed on your workstation and that it is not damaged. If it is damaged or not working, then it should be installed or repaired.
To install or repair Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:
- Close all or any applications that are running in the background.
- Tap on the Windows Start button and select Run.
- Type control in the text field and hit enter.
- The Control Panel window will appear on your screen.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Look for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 component in the currently installed program.
- If the component is not present in the list, install it.
- You can download it from the official Microsoft website.
- If the component can be seen in the list, repair it.
- Choose Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, and then tap Change/Remove.
- Choose Repair, and then tap on Next.
- If you are prompted, reboot your workstation.
Tech Support For Microsoft .NET Framework: Unhandled Exception Has Occurred
If the issue is still not fixed and you are not in the mood to look for answers on the internet anymore then pick up your phone and dial the toll-free 24×7 available QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get it fixed quickly. It will be taken care of by the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of errorsupportnumber who are certified by Intuit.