QuickBooks software is specially used by small and medium sized business because it allow them to manage their invoice, pay their bills, and track their cash flows and much more. QuickBooks stores all your financial data and makes your data more secured. QuickBooks also allows you to store data such as credit card numbers, EINs or SSNs. You can access all your data by just logging into your account using your username and password. You must not share your login credentials to anyone because doing this will put your financial data under risk. It is also recommended to change your password on a regular basis to keep your account away from hackers. If you don’t know the process to change your password then this article can be very helpful for you as we will be discussing about the process to change your QuickBooks account process. If you are having some sort of issues related to your login credentials then you can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to get support.
Note: Intuit recommends you to change your password after every 90 days and it is also recommended to use a password that contains at least one alphabet (Small and Capital both), one number and one special character.
Steps To Change QuickBooks Password
- Open QuickBooks and then open the QuickBooks company file
- Navigate to Setup Username and Password section and then select Change Your Password
- Provide your current password
- Enter your desired new password (Your password should contain minimum 7 characters and make sure you set a strong password that includes at least one alphabet, one number and one special character).
- Enter new password again to confirm it and then click on OK
- Now, you should be able to log in to your company files using the new password.
You can also use automated password recovery tool to reset your password.
Why Password Important For QuickBooks?
- To keep your data secured
- To avoid your data from being hacked
Help Support For QuickBooks Login Password Recovery
Regularly changing your password keeps your important financial data.You need to set a strong password and keep on changing it after every 90 days. If you’ve forgot your password or you are having some issues with while login to your account then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2330 to get instant support for your issues.
Submit your review