Though working on QuickBooks is a great experience but under some situations, you may come across some technical issue which may hamper your work. These technical issues are further sub-categorized as run-time error, syntax error or logistic error. One such technical error which you generally come across is QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
There are number of error codes which can be categorized under QuickBooks Unrecoverable error. They are often referred as random errors. You will come across these unrecoverable error when you trying to activate or register your QuickBooks Desktop. Some examples of unrecoverable errors are Error Code 00000 14775, Error Code 00000 15204, Error : while opening a company file, Error: while closing a company file, etc. The error message which you will come across, when you encounter this error is:
Unrecoverable Error xxxxx xxxxx. Microsoft .Net Framework is corrupted and needs to be repaired.
Unrecoverable Error: QBGDS plugin has encountered a problem and needs to close.
To resolve this QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error, you have to follow the solution mentioned below but before try updating your QuickBooks to latest version. By doing so you can eliminated minor errors. After updating your QuickBooks, you should restart your system. If this error still persist, then follow the steps below:
Solution I: Use of SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 in QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks in your system.
- Open Help menu in your system.
- Click on Internet Connection Setup.
- Select option Use my computer’s Internet Connection setting so that your application can access Internet.
- Click on Next.
- Open Advanced Connection Settings.
- You can also go to Internet Options from your system.
- Go to Advanced tab in Internet Option.
- Scroll down until you have reached the bottom of setting window.
- Select Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0.
- Click Apply then OK.
Solution II: Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Close all the programs running in your system.
- Reboot your computer system.
- Download and install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool in your system.
- Double click on the tool to run on your computer system.
- Reboot your system as repair has been completed.
- Now you should try to activate or register your QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution III: Reinstall QuickBooks Using Clean Install
- You will have to Reinstall QuickBooks desktop using clean install in your system
- This will remove any errors or damaged installation folders in your computer system.
- Restart your PC.
QuickBooks Customer Support – Call +1877-277-3228
There are occasions when you need some technical support expertise. So in that situation, you try to get in touch with QuickBooks Customer support. We are QuickBooks consultant who provides round the clock assistance to millions of QB users worldwide. To connect with us you just have to call on our 24*7 toll-free number +1877-277-3228.