QuickBooks accounting software’s popularity in the corporate world is growing with each passing day. It not only makes tasks more organized but helps to streamline work in a better way for any growing organization that aims to grow and manage accounting data and inventory in a better way. No wonder it has become a recognized name in the finance and accounting industry. Furthermore, any user from any background can understand it while working on it.
No software is completely free from errors; QuickBooks is not different. However, the best part of QuickBooks is that users can get instant support if any error comes up. There can be circumstances where you might face a few errors while working on it just like any other software. In that situation, QuickBooks user can call the team of experts on this toll free number +1877-277-3228. We are available for assistance round the clock.
Let us discuss one of the QuickBooks errors.
Understanding QuickBooks Error 6150 and 1006
This error normally occurs when QuickBooks attempts creating, opening or using the company file. The user can keep trying till it opens. However, if the problem persists, the user can follow the steps for resolving QuickBooks Error 6150 and 1006.
In two cases, this error can occur:
- CryptoWall virus is downloaded on your system.
- The company file is damaged.
The CryptoWall virus has the capacity to damage other files and programs along with QuickBooks files. If already problem is occurring, then a QuickBooks expert can also help the user out. It is important to take recent backups of the files.
Ways to Resolve the Issue
It is recommended to restore the company file from a backup. Ways to do that is:
- Go to the QuickBooks File menu, choose Open or Restore Company.
- Go to Open or Restore a Backup Copy then go to Next.
- Select Local Backup and then choose Next.
- Look In drop-down, then select the location of the back up file.
- Choose the backup file (To know how the file name should appear, contact QBhelpnumber.com).
- Go to Open. Then click on Next.
- Go to Save-in drop-down, select the location where you want to restore the file.
- Go to the File name field, type in a new file name.
- Select Save then cautiously read and react to any messages that appear before restoration begins.
Also, repairing QuickBooks can help. Follow these steps:
- A backup of the QuickBooks company file has to be done.
- Go to Start and then go to Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features. If required, choose ‘Uninstall a program’.
- If this choice is not there, go to Programs,then Program Features.
- Go to QuickBooks in the list and select Uninstall/Change.
- Choose Continue and Next.
- Go to Finish. Then the system has to be restarted if prompted.
There can be other ways to solve this error too. For absolute assistance regarding these steps, get in touch with QBhelpnumber.com professionals.
QuickBooks Customer Support – Call +1877-277-3228
QBhelpnumber.com is a team of knowledgeable and trusted QuickBooks experts who have vast experience in resolving all kinds of errors in QuickBooks. In fact, you can contact for general information regarding the software too. We are available at all times for your assistance. We will tell you in a elaborate manner what to do, thus, making it easier for every user to understand the advanced steps while resolving any error. This QuickBooks technical support team is quite proficient in taking care of any version of QuickBooks. User can sign up with us or call on our toll free number +1877-277-3228 at any time as per their convenience.
Get Support: Getting problem while using QuickBooks? We are providing the best services to the users of QuickBooks. Call the QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208. Dial Online QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Phone Number 1-888-396-0208 for QuickBooks payroll support.