Quickbooks Error 3371 status code 11118 occurs when you open your Quickbooks desktop or try to activate Quickbooks for the first time. To see the detailed description, Causes and solution of the Quickbooks error code 3371, status code 11118, follow the below infographic.
QuickBooks Error Code 3371
You often get QuickBooks error 3371 when you open QuickBooks or try to activate the program. This error can be caused due to the various factors. Some of them are given below:
- QuickBooks is unable to begin the licensing properties.
- Your system says that QuickBooks is facing difficulties in loading licensing data when the error code 3371 displayed.
- This error can also occur if the Qbregistration.dat and MSXML file either missing or corrupted.
This one of the most crucial file to run QuickBooks software and if this file is missing or get corrupted then, you might not be able to run the software because this file contains all the information regarding to the license of your QuickBooks software. This file is required every time when you login to your QuickBooks account.
MSXML is a MS element that is used to run your QuickBooks software. This element provides all the information and sort them back in the .DAT extension file. The information will not sorted back in .DAT file if this file goes missing or gets corrupted. The licensing info will not communicated if the relevant information is not provided to .DAT file and software will not run.
If you have found both the Qbregistration.dat and MSXML files and still you are not able to get rid of this error then you are having a corrupted file in your system which is not allowing your QuickBooks software to run.
How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 3371
In order to resolve the QuickBooks error 3371, just go through the steps that are given below:
- Make sure that the software you are using is up-to-date.
- Go to the Intuit folder, Which is located in C drive of your system, and delete the entitlementdatastore.ecml file.
- Once you remove that file, open the QuickBooks and complete the registration process.
- If the above mentioned process doesn’t work then download QuickBooks clean Install tool.
- Click on uninstall and it QuickBooks from your system.
- Once you remove it, download and run QuickBooks_Clean_Install_Tool.exe and install it. Search for the Intuit folder and change its name to Intuit old and make sure you are not deleting Intuit folder which contains QuickBooks company files.
- In the end, re-install the QuickBooks with any source that is available for you. Most probably You will get rid of this issue.
Need Help Regarding QuickBooks Error 3371?
If you are still not able to get a solution then you can get in touch with our certified QuickBooks experts. They can easily troubleshoot and fix any issue regarding your QuickBooks accounting software. Also, they will do a full optimization of your QuickBooks software so that you do not face such issues in future. Dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1877-277-3228