Unable to update your QuickBooks Accounting software or your QuickBooks Payroll service? Are you receiving QuickBooks Error 12007 when trying to update your software? Well, this is a common QuickBooks issue and crops up mainly due to:
- A network timeout issue that avers QuickBooks from accessing the server
- Faulty firewall settings
- Internet security blocking the connection
- Improper SSL settings
- Internet Explorer not being your default browser
- Internet connection issue with your computer
To fix the issue, you need to ensure that your QuickBooks Accounting software is able to securely access your Internet connection, without any blockage or restriction. In this article, we will show you ways to manually fix QuickBooks Error 12007. In case you are not able to resolve the issue on your own and need help, give us a call. Dial our toll free QuickBooks Support Number 1800-366-1468 and get in touch with our expert technicians. With years of experience and complete technical knowledge, our QuickBooks experts are masters in their trade and can help you instantly fix the issue and streamline your business productivity.
Resolution to the problem
Depending on the situation, the error can be fixed in two different ways:
Situation 1: When the error appears while updating QuickBooks
For this, check your Internet Connection Setup in QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, click on Help and go to Internet Connection Setup menu.
- Verify that your connection is set to use your computer’s Internet connection by selecting the radio button.
- Click Next.
- Click Done to finish the process.
- Verify the issue has been resolved by performing the update again.
Situation 2: When the error appears while updating QuickBooks Payroll service
- Confirm your connection in QuickBooks is set to use your computer’s Internet connection by following the steps mentioned in Solution 1.
- Click Next and click on the Advanced tab to display the Internet Properties
- Verify that Use SSL 2.0and Use SSL 3.0 are checked.
- Click on Applyto make the changes and then click OK.
- Verify the issue has been resolved by updating QuickBooks Payroll service.
Still need help?
Call us at our QuickBooks customer support number 1800-366-1468 and we can provide you prompt support to diagnose the root cause of the problem and fix it for complete peace of mind. We can also help you resolve all other QuickBooks related issues and errors for best performance and productivity. Call us now for instant help and support!