QuickBooks has single-handedly revolutionized the entire Accounting and Finance industry with their extremely useful features and regular updates. QuickBooks offers its services to all sizes of organizations be it a small level startup or a billion dollar organization. QuickBooks also utilizes some third party applications to make your business more efficient, safer and give a boost to your business to reach its maximum potential for growth. One of the third-party applications is “Browsers” like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc to access web pages to get access to certain pages. Some Users have reported that when they are trying to get access to a certain URL on their Windows Operating System they get the Error 101 or the “Can’t reach” error on their screen. You can read this article to understand more about the QuickBooks Error 101 and if you are looking for professional help you can simply dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number.
What does QuickBooks Error 101 Mean?
The Error 101 usually implies that there is either a page script or downloading error. You are trying to access a specific website or URL through your browser but because of the Error 101 you won’t be able to reach it, a prompt will appear on your screen with the text “can’t reach”. The error 101 can also come up during Windows startup and shutdown, or even during installation of the Windows operating system. Make a note of when and where the error occurs, that will help in troubleshooting of the problem.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 101
This error has more than one solution and we are mentioning both of them in detail. Follow the steps to solve the error 101.
Solution 1: If you are using Chrome web browser then please follow the given steps.
- Open your chrome browser and go to settings. Look at the top right-hand corner of your screen and you should be able to see three vertical dots. Click on those to open up settings and clear the Cache.
- Open an Incognito Window by pressing Ctrl, Shift and “N” on your keyboard simultaneously on your keyboard. Try to do whatever you were trying to do and if it works that means that there is a problem with your Browser Extensions.
- Uninstall all of your Extensions and re-install them. To go into extensions type “chrome://extensions” in your search bar.
- Disable your Antivirus and Firewall temporarily.
Solution 2: If you use Mozilla Firefox or Edge follow these steps
- Go to Network connections > Properties (adapter) > Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Double click on it.
- Change the Preferred DNS as 8.8.8 and alternative DNS as 22.214.171.124.
If you followed the above-given steps carefully you should not be getting the QuickBooks Error 101 again on your screen. However, if you are still getting the error you can call on the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number at 1888-380-2330 to connect to our QuickBooks Technical Team and they will assist you over the phone call.
QBhelpnumber.com is offiring QuickBooks Payroll Support. Call QuickBooks Payroll Support Number 1-888-396-0208 for Instant Support