Are you facing error while initializing QBPOS application log? Well, you don’t have to worry now as this article will help you in resolving the Error Initializing QuickBooks POS Application Log manually. This is considered a critical issue but it can easily be resolved by following some basic steps and guidelines.
Causes Of Initializing QuickBooks POS Application Log Error
- Improper utilization of QuickBooks POS machine
- Corrupted Windows framework documents
- Improper windows firewall settings
- Virus or malware infection in your database
- POS application was forcefully closed and it gets damaged
How to resolve QBPOS application log error?
- Open the task manager and close all the processes related QuickBooks POS.
- Press Windows + E to open the windows explorer
- Change the visibility of hidden items to Visible
- Go to Tools and select the View tab
- Click on Show hidden file tab
- Click on Apply and then OK
- Go to the folder C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local.
- Locate the QBPOS Shell file
- Locate the config file and right click on it
- Click on Rename and change the file name to configold
- Restart your system
Logging in through a new user account
For Windows 7 Users:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > User Accounts
- Click on Create a new account
- Provide a name and password to the account
- Give it the Administrator rights
- Click on Create Account
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 Users:
- Go to settings > Accounts
- Click on Family and other Users
- Select Add someone else to this PC
- Select the I don’t have this user’s info option
- Click on Add a user without a Microsoft account
- Provide a name and password to the account and click on Next
- Sign in to the newly created account and your issue must be resolved.
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the QBPOS application log error easily. However, if you still face the same issue in your QuickBooks Point of Sale application then you need to get in touch with our technical support team by dialing the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1877-277-3228 toll-free.