In this blog post, the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of errorsupportnumber have penned down the steps for creating purchase orders in QuickBooks Desktop accounting software. You will also be able to track the ordered and received items.
Errorsupportnumber is quickly becoming the biggest hub to find relevant and latest information regarding QuickBooks. You can also talk to the QuickBooks Experts by calling on their 24×7 QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-866-644-7717.
Steps For Creating Purchase Orders In QuickBooks
Turn on purchase orders by applying the following steps:
- Open your QuickBooks and go to the Edit section.
- Now, choose Preferences.
- Select Items & Inventory and then head to the Company Preferences window.
- Go to Inventory and purchase and mark the checkbox.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
Create Purchase Orders
- Open QuickBooks and go to the Vendors section.
- Click on Create Purchase Orders.
- Now, you have to select a Vendor for which you want to create a purchase order from the vendor drop-down menu.
- Add a new vendor by clicking on Add New button.
- Fill in the appropriate information in the respective fields.
- Add the item which you wish to order.
- Click on the Save & Close button to complete the process.
Contact QuickBooks Tech Support Team
We hope that you found this blog post insightful and now you can create purchase orders in QB desktop accounting software easily. If you want to talk to us, you can simply call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-644-7717 which is available 24×7.
Use our Live QuickBooks Chat Support Service if you wish to talk to our QuickBooks Tech Support Department. We provide instant error and issue resolution for all QuickBooks versions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online & Accountant. Contact us today!